Judy Renshaw LJAA Scholarship
What we offer
Team & Education
Nominations & Applications
A simple two-step process
– 1st Step: As the primary decision maker you can nominate a candidate you would like to go through the Leadership Jackson program or being the primary decision maker you may self-nominate. Nominations will be accepted starting June 2. Click here for nomination form
– 2nd Step: After a candidate is nominated for Leadership Jackson, the next step in the process will be the emailing of the application form to the candidate to fill-out and submit.
Alumni & Testimonials
- It is the goal of Leadership Jackson Alumni to undertake at least one community project each year. The following projects and community service events reflect the impact of Leadership Jackson and the Alumni Association on Jackson-Madison County. Click to see our projects.
- Our alumni contribute to the development of our area and making Jackson-Madison County a better place to live, work and raise a family. Click to see those recognized for making a difference.
- Don’t take our word for it, click to read and hear testimonials of community leaders and their thoughts on the difference Leadership Jackson has made in their life and the community.