RIFA always has volunteer opportunities
- 11:00-1:00 on Mondays we unpack 3-4 pallets of product to use in the snack backpack program.
- Tuesday’s from 10:00-12:00 we put together 718 snack backpacks that go to elementary school children that need help with food on the weekends.
- our roar project, a children’s ministry that is run out of Lambuth Memorial UMC on Campbell needs mentors from 3:30-5:30. Contact Legon Craighead at RIFA 427-7963 for more information.
- God’s soup kitchen is open 365 days a year.
Mon-Fri times are 10:15-1:00
Saturday times are 10:15-12:30
Sunday times are 1:15-3:00
If you have any additional questions please call Dan Ward cell 444-0330 or Lisa Tillman – 731-427-7963, 133 Airways Blvd. Jackson TN 38301, email@example.com
Hands Up! Preschool
- 185 Greenfield Drive, Jackson TN, 38305 – Contact Donna Agnew at 731-431-1979
- Guest readers in our library – Tuesday-Friday (2-3PM)
- Servers – Monday-Friday (Breakfast 8-9AM, Lunch 11-12:15)
- Yard maintenance – weekly – flower beds, mowing
The Dream Center
- We always have volunteer opportunities, with working with our children, a new coat of paint, updating a room, outside clean up or painting, or fundraising.
- We really appreciate leadership Jackson and all they have done in the past for the Dream Center.
- Contact Gail Gustafson at the Dream Center, 49 Old Hickory Blvd. Jackson TN, 38305, 731-512-0095 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys & Girls Club of Jackson would be happy to have volunteers throughout the year
- Tutoring – helping students with homework, reading to smaller youth
- Fundraising & Special Events – assisting with special event (set up, serving, specific event assignments and clean up)
- Maintenance – help clean facilities, take care of small repairs, wash vehicles
- Contact Sabrina Anderson at 731-422-2008, email@example.com – www.bgcjmc.org
The Reinbow Riding Academy, a service of the Therapy & Learning Center
There is a need of volunteers for the upcoming riding season. Volunteers assist with our hippotherapy program, which uses horses as a means of therapeutic exercise for children with special needs. Volunteers must be at least 16 years old and be able to walk and jog intermittently during the 30 minute session
The Reinbow Riding Academy is located at 150 Frays Lane in Huron, Tennessee, a short fifteen minutes from Jackson off of Highway 412 toward Lexington. The hippotherapy program operates every Tuesday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn volunteer hours for school. Please contact Miranda Hurst at 731-608-2853 for details if you are interested in this volunteer opportunity.
If you don’t see anything on this page that fits your interest you can dial 211 at the United Way agency they can partner you with your volunteer opportunity based on you interest.
For more volunteer opportunities contact the Jackson Chamber at 731-423-2200