Leadership Jackson Alumni Association
Leadership is not a destination. It’s a journey.
What is LJAA?
Leadership Jackson doesn’t end at graduation. The connections and relationships you develop during the course of Leadership Jackson last a lifetime.
The Leadership Jackson Alumni Association exists to encourage individuals who have participated in Leadership Jackson to stay informed about current issues, maintain and create new relationships with emerging leaders within the community, and keep abreast of opportunities that may be the perfect fit for your unique skills and interests.
Being a dues paying member of the Leadership Jackson Alumni Association offers LJ Alumni opportunities to continue to grow, network, and engage in community activities through quarterly luncheons, social events, and more. Dues are $85 per calendar year.
LJAA dues are utilized for the following LJ projects and programs:
- LJ Comfort Critters Program
- Up to three partial scholarships for Leadership Jackson program applicants
- Judy Renshaw Leadership Jackson Alumni Association Scholarship Fund
- Leadership Jackson App
You also receive reservations to the following events:
- LJAA Quarterly Luncheons (1 reservation per quarter)
- LJAA Spring Social (1 reservation per quarter)
- LJAA Fall Social (1 reservation per quarter)
- Leadership Jackson Graduation & Alumni Awards Banquet (1 reservation)